Monday, December 7, 2015

Body Sculture

“Ways of communication”

  My body esculture was inspired entirely by Yoko Ono ,Cut piece, in which spectators are invited to snip off her clothing. It is  a performance art. The black dress is hand painted with a special black paint. With the color and the rigidity of the material I want to express my difficult to communicate in my second language, while Looking for different ways of doing it I designed this performance art, in which spectators are invited to do something to my dress like e.g. Drawing, painting, or simply rub the fabric of the dress. The combination of painting with the bleach generates a reaction and as response to this I give each person a newspaper flower , every flower has two positive messages in two different languages, English and Spanish.





Video


          Final result of body sculpture after which the audience participated in my performance art.










No comments:

Post a Comment