Friday, November 13, 2015

Memento

For this project, I chose to examine a memory of mine in which I got pregnant and then, I had my babies.
This event represents the most important of my life. I was completely happy. I want to represent this wonderful moment, so incomparable with other symbolizing both my pregnancy as the birth of my two precious treasures, my two babies.
I decided to minimize the following materials: Sequins, Light and glue.
 White sequins: I wanted to make the representation of my stomach during pregnancy and my two children. White and bright sequins chose to represent the precious and special moment. 
Glue: it represents the placenta as an important part in the process of pregnancy.
The light: represent how important was that moment to me.






No comments:

Post a Comment